[Geany-devel] [ANNOUNCE] gproject - yet another geany project plugin

Thomas Martitz thomas.martitz at xxxxx
Wed Jun 9 13:16:31 UTC 2010

Am 09.06.2010 13:06, schrieb Jiří Techet:
> It's true that I've used the workflow typical for a git project - from
> geany web page, which offers both git and SVN repository I assumed
> that I can chose either of them. If git is not supposed to be used,
> then it should be removed from there because this makes things
> confusing (or at least there should be a warning saying: "Don't use
> the following git repository").

Doesn't it clearly say that the git repo is a read-only mirror? And you
can pull from it like normal, you just cannot push to it. I don't see
why it shouldn't be used.