[Geany-devel] Script: Generate loadable tag files for Geany

Dominic Hopf dmaphy at xxxxx
Sat Jul 31 17:58:05 UTC 2010

Am Samstag, den 31.07.2010, 18:04 +0200 schrieb Guenther Brunthaler:
> > Just a generic hint for the usage of this mailing list: You should start
> > new threads for new topics, also if you have another contribution.
>
> Didn't I?!
Seems so. At least it looks like that in my mail client. ;)
But well, I had just had a discussion with Enrico on IRC these days
about Evolution which may does weird things for me here.

Not that important at all I guess, unless there are real big problems of
which others may tell me in future.. :)

Regards,
Dominic

--
Dominic Hopf <dmaphy at googlemail.com>

http://dominichopf.de/

Key Fingerprint:
A7DF C4FC 07AE 4DDC 5CA0 BD93 AAB0 6019 CA7D 868D