[Geany-devel] Script: Generate loadable tag files for Geany

Dominic Hopf dmaphy at xxxxx
Fri Jul 30 22:05:05 UTC 2010

Am Donnerstag, den 29.07.2010, 17:27 +0200 schrieb Guenther Brunthaler:
> Hi Lex,
>
> On 2010-07-29 05:20, Lex Trotman wrote:
>
> > I better warn you that it might take a while, the developers are a bit
> > overloaded with "real" life at the moment.
>
> No problem, but thanks for the warning anyway.
>
> Well, here's just the next script: It solves the problem that "geany -g"
> can only create tag files for one language at a time, but there may be
> multiple source code languages present in a project.
>
> This script runs "geany -g" with the correct parameters to generate tag
> files for all supported languages for the source files encountered in
> the current directory tree.
You can find this one also at [1], thanks. :)

[1] http://www.geany.org/Download/Extras

Just a generic hint for the usage of this mailing list: You should start
new threads for new topics, also if you have another contribution.
Easiest way to do so is, to compose a new mail to geany-devel at uvena.de
instead of pressing reply. That's really important for keeping the
conversations on the mailing list clearly arranged. :)

Regards,
Dominic

--
Dominic Hopf <dmaphy at googlemail.com>

http://dominichopf.de/

Key Fingerprint:
A7DF C4FC 07AE 4DDC 5CA0 BD93 AAB0 6019 CA7D 868D