[Geany-devel] developers help

Nick Treleaven nick.treleaven at xxxxx
Sat Jan 30 12:23:59 UTC 2010

Hi,

On Fri, 29 Jan 2010 20:05:26 +0600
Alexander Kuleshov <kuleshovmail at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello. My name is Alexander. I am a programmer P / C + +, python, etc.
> Would like to help the project. What should I do? Can I make a
> function from the WishList? What do I do?

Dominic is right, especially about looking at the HACKING file first. I
would say to also get familiar with the SVN trunk version of Geany, as
there are many changes since the last release (see ChangeLog).

Also see the TODO file, but these may be bigger items than the feature
request tracker items.

But often developers just work on things they find missing from Geany or
that don't work that well/aren't flexible enough. Start discussions on
any changes here if you're not sure about them.

Regards,
Nick