[Geany-devel] multiple instance save-settings - Re: Race condition when saving geany.conf

Randy Kramer rhkramer at xxxxx
Fri Feb 26 16:36:24 UTC 2010

I haven't paid careful attention to this thread, but on several projects
I've worked on, we've adopted a "last to save, wins" philosophy for
situations (somewhat) similar to this.

I've learned to deal with that in several applications including nedit,
and it seems to be a reasonable approach, requiring, iiuc, no work.

Randy Kramer