[Geany-devel] Build, Compile, Execute [Built Setting] for various filenanetypes extension

Noli Sicad nsicad at xxxxx
Wed Feb 24 07:23:42 UTC 2010

Jon,

Most of the problem of R package inside editor is the graphic windows
is not showing up. However, the plugin in kodomo Edit manage pass the
input file from the editor to the Rwindow and the result of the
graphic windows. This is both for Kodomo edit in windows, mac os x and
mostly in linux as well. I don't have linux installation at the
moment.

Regards, Noli