[Geany-devel] Adding an R parser

Jon Senior jon at xxxxx
Mon Feb 22 11:44:41 UTC 2010

On Mon, 22 Feb 2010 22:15:49 +1100
Lex Trotman <elextr at gmail.com> wrote:

> I also noticed that the definition used for a word character is ASCII
> alphanumeric but the R doc (which I checked after the fact :-) says
> it is locale sensitive.

Not sure about correcting that one. Might just be a case of removing
the "< 0x80" test, but looking at a different lexer that supports
Unicode it may not be so simple... or even possible.

I've attached a copy of LexR.cxx that fixes the lowercase conundrum.
The same file has been submitted to the Scintilla project, but we'll
have to wait and see if it's accepted.

Jon