[Geany-devel] Project-specific long line marker position

Lex Trotman elextr at xxxxx
Mon Feb 15 20:59:57 UTC 2010

On 16 February 2010 03:11, Nick Treleaven <nick.treleaven at btinternet.com>wrote:

> On Thu, 11 Feb 2010 22:58:24 +0300
> Eugene Arshinov <earshinov at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > I usually limit line length by 80 in my own projects, but in Geany 100
> > symbols is recommended. If the long line marker position preference was
> > project-specific, I would not need to change it in the Preferences
> > dialog every time I switch between Geany sources and one of my projects.
> >
> > If making this preference project-specific makes sense for you, I can
> > spend some time to implement it.
>
> Sounds good. (IMO there are some more prefs that also make sense to be
> project specific but I haven't got around to working on this).

Agree, but just to be sure, the setting in a project file will override the
current preference setting if a project is open?  The current setting needs
to be still available when no project is open.