[Geany-devel] Include "auto_brace_check_dup" patch?

Enrico Tröger enrico.troeger at xxxxx
Sat Feb 13 15:15:36 UTC 2010

On Wed, 10 Feb 2010 14:05:33 +0100, Harold wrote:

>2010/1/12 Enrico Tröger <enrico.troeger at uvena.de>:
>> Good point.
>> If I don't forget it, I'll commit the patch later this week (probably
>> at the weekend), so it gets a more wider testing and ideally a
>> followup patch to fix the remaining issues.
>
>Enrico,
>
>What's the status of this patch? I just checked svn and it seems it's
>not included yet...

Sorry again.
I recently started to include it while noticing that making it
optionally isn't that trivial (or missed something obvious) and then
skipped it due to limited time.

I won't promise again to include it, still I hope to find time for it.