[Geany-devel] Project-specific long line marker position

Dominic Hopf dmaphy at xxxxx
Sat Feb 13 02:45:15 UTC 2010

Am Donnerstag, den 11.02.2010, 22:58 +0300 schrieb Eugene Arshinov:
> Hi all.
>
> I usually limit line length by 80 in my own projects, but in Geany 100
> symbols is recommended. If the long line marker position preference was
> project-specific, I would not need to change it in the Preferences
> dialog every time I switch between Geany sources and one of my projects.
>
> If making this preference project-specific makes sense for you, I can
> spend some time to implement it. Otherwise, I will just ignore the
> issue (I don't consider it important).
>
> Best regards,
> Eugene.

Hi Eugene,
I really think this feature would make sense for me too, so I'd
appreciate this too, but I also don't consider it as that important,
it's more a nice-to-have than a must-have for me. :)

Regards,
Dominic

--
Dominic Hopf <dmaphy at googlemail.com>

http://dominichopf.de/

Key Fingerprint:
A7DF C4FC 07AE 4DDC 5CA0 BD93 AAB0 6019 CA7D 868D