[Geany-devel] Safe file saving

Dominic Hopf dmaphy at xxxxx
Fri Feb 5 17:40:38 UTC 2010

Am Freitag, den 05.02.2010, 12:14 +0300 schrieb Алексей Антипов:
> > > 2. (Possibly, but not necessarily) make this option
> > > (use_save_file_saving) accessible through the GUI
> >
> > Really?
> > I think this would cause mainly just confusion. It just isn't that easy
> > to explain what's the story behind this option. No idea.
> >
> Alright; IMHO, all the configuration options should be documented somewhere (I've found this one only while looking through the code), but it's not a question of that issue.

I'd suggest to make this a hidden setting. Those already are documented:
http://geany.org/manual/#hidden-preferences

General documentation for the preferences dialog also is available:

http://geany.org/manual/#id77

Best Regards,
Dominic

--
Dominic Hopf <dmaphy at googlemail.com>

http://dominichopf.de/

Key Fingerprint:
A7DF C4FC 07AE 4DDC 5CA0 BD93 AAB0 6019 CA7D 868D