[Geany-devel] POLL: Mark developers names on plugins translateable Yes/No

Jonathan Daily biomathjdaily at xxxxx
Mon Dec 27 16:45:42 UTC 2010

Given the number of people who screw up my name in English, I (should
I ever author a plugin) would not want it translated. Also, I wouldn't
feel it necessary for spanish-speakers to acknowledge me as 'Juan
Diario.'

I vote to change.