[Geany-devel] Patch for JavaScript keywords

Jason Oster jason.oster at xxxxx
Wed Dec 22 17:58:04 UTC 2010

On 12/22/2010 10:37 AM, Jason Oster wrote:
> 'secondary' keywords are functions, objects, properties, methods, etc.

'eval' should also be moved to the secondary keywords list, as well.  ;)
  Attached.

Some others like JSON might be nice to have as well.  I'm not quite sure
where this one stands, it seems to be a part of ECMAScript 5, so I would
argue for its inclusion.  Some other obvious "nice-to-haves" would be
'require' (RequireJS, Node.js, etc.), 'Buffer' objects (Node.js), and
other common framework additions.  Maybe some web devs on the list can
provide their thoughts on this?