[Geany-devel] New string freeze or not?

Frank Lanitz frank at xxxxx
Tue Dec 21 10:36:58 UTC 2010

Hi,

I copy in both other mailing lists as its might interesting for them also.

Am 21.12.2010 10:47, schrieb André Glória:
> Frank, does this mean a new "string freeze" date will be announced, or
> the current strings will hold?
> Just to plan my translations ;)

No, there is currently no new translation cycle planned as at least for
Geany core most of the things intended to go into 0.20 are done and no
new strings will be added. Of course we can update translations files
until release to improve them. For doing this, just send me a patch or
an updated po files. Just as you are used to do :)

Cheers,
Frank