[Geany-devel] Real-time tag parsing (again) (was Geany FTW - better autocompletion)

Colomban Wendling lists.ban at xxxxx
Sun Dec 19 17:17:18 UTC 2010

Le 19/12/2010 16:05, Colomban Wendling a écrit :
> [...]
>
> So I'll stop here, thank you for your time reading and let you test
> this, right? :)

I forgot to link to MIO, the tiny library used for in-memory operations.
Obviously, you'll need it:
http://gitorious.org/mio

Also, I created a small patch to make the Waf build system work with the
changes (thanks Thomas for pointing this out), you can find it joined as
0001-Update-Waf-build-system-form-in-memory-tag-parsing-c.patch

Regards,
Colomban