[Geany-devel] Real-time tag parsing (again) (was Geany FTW - better autocompletion)

Colomban Wendling lists.ban at xxxxx
Sun Dec 19 16:26:39 UTC 2010

Le 19/12/2010 16:58, Thomas Martitz a écrit :
> On 19.12.2010 16:05, Colomban Wendling wrote:
>> So I'll stop here, thank you for your time reading and let you test
>> this, right? :)
>>
>> Regards,
>
> Great! Do you have an up-to-date public git repo I can clone or do I
> have to apply all patches by hand? The one on gitorious.org seems out of
> date.
For now I have only a local repository, but perhaps I could push this
somewhere in a public place. However, I currently rebase my changes on
top of geany's ones (git pull --rebase) for my commits to be on top
(make easy to find them, format-patch them, etc), so not sure it's good
for a public repo... thought?

About the Gitorious repo, yes it is out-of-date because the repo I
cloned from was not updated since June (Jiří?), so not really usable.

So yes, currently I suggest you to apply the patches (or the combined
patch), but again, I may push this somewhere.

Regards,
Colomban