[Geany-devel] Moving the VTE terminal to the Sidebar

Matthew Brush matthewbrush at xxxxx
Thu Dec 16 22:43:22 UTC 2010

I've dropped Autohell in favour of a simple Makefile.  Just do 'make'
and then (as root) 'make install'.  Use 'make install PREFIX=/usr' (or
whatever prefix) if you don't want it in /usr/local.

If there's still a problem, make an issue on the github project because
I feel as though I've caused too much noise on the mailing list with
issues that aren't related to Geany/Plugins.  I'm on the IRC channel
quite often also.

I appreciate your testing this out, sorry about the build system.

To all, can anyone recommend a simple, cross-platform, build system?

Matthew Brush (codebrainz)