[Geany-devel] Moving the VTE terminal to the Sidebar

Matthew Brush matthewbrush at xxxxx
Thu Dec 16 09:50:10 UTC 2010

On 12/15/2010 09:06 PM, Liviu Andronic wrote:
> On Thu, Dec 16, 2010 at 2:37 AM, Matthew Brush<matthewbrush at gmail.com>  wrote:
>> Thanks for the hint.  The problem should now be fixed, at least as good as I
>> can figure without modifying Geany.
>>
>> https://github.com/codebrainz/geany-sidebarterm
>>
>> Feedback welcome.
>>
> Does the repo contain all teh files? I'm a bit lost, since what I
> downloaded or what I see in the browser does not contain any
> autogen.sh, configure or Makefile.
>
> Am I missing something?
> Liviu

No you aren't missing anything.  I'm still trying to wrap my head around
Autotools.  It should be fixed now.  I added an autogen.sh script, so it
should generate all the other autohell crud.

Matthew Brush (codebrainz)