[Geany-devel] Planning 0.20 release of Geany-Plugins

Frank Lanitz frank at xxxxx
Wed Dec 15 00:12:49 UTC 2010

Hi,

After the cycle for Geany 0.20 is going to end soon, we need to think
about scheduling a new release of Geanys combined plugins project which
are depending on Geany 0.20.

Given that the plugins shouldn't be release too far away from Geany
core, but there is still some work to do in terms of e.g. removing some
ugly compiler warnings I do suggest these schedule:

Last changes which are touching strings: Saturday, 18th
String freeze: 19.12
Last translations checkin: 27.12
Release: ~ 28.12

This would give us about 1 week for some translating work and all in
all >2 weeks for fixing last outstanding bugs and issues.

Of course the times are depending on the status of developers after the
Xmas holidays :)

What do you think? Is this something doable? ;)

Cheers,
Frank
--
http://frank.uvena.de/en/