[Geany-devel] 0.20 release: vte crash fixes

Dimitar Zhekov dimitar.zhekov at xxxxx
Mon Dec 6 18:43:31 UTC 2010

On Fri, 3 Dec 2010 17:12:21 +0000
Nick Treleaven <nick.treleaven at btinternet.com> wrote:

> We're planning to make a Geany 0.20 release once everything is ready.
> Probably this will be around December 20th.

That being the case, I'm sending the minimum of VTE fixes: the two
crashes from my "load_vte and vc checks" message, and hiding of "Send
Selection to Terminal" based on have_vte instead of load_vte.

To reproduce:

Start geany -t and choose "Send Selection to Terminal".

Start geany normally, uncheck "Load virtual terminal support",
restart, check "Load virtual terminal support" and press Ctrl+A.

P.S. I decided to add a comment about have_vte and load_vte in vte.h,
since it seems a common misunderstanding.

--
E-gards: Jimmy