[Geany-devel] build geany-plugins on Windows

Oliver Krystal mr.soup12 at xxxxx
Sat Aug 21 06:32:21 UTC 2010

  Hopefully someone will correct me if wrong.  To work with autotools
under windows, you need MSYS.  I have never had any luck building
anything with MSYS, even after googling and reading the instructions.
It seems the default plugins that ship with Geany are built when running
ming32-make -f makefile.w32.

I'd like to thank you Nick for the information on building the plugins
using waf.  It may be time to add waf to my server's tools so that it
can compile the plug ins.

Hoping I added something useful
OliverK