[Geany-devel] Heads up Plugin developers, there are README files missing

Dominic Hopf dmaphy at xxxxx
Wed Aug 18 22:53:38 UTC 2010

Am Dienstag, den 17.08.2010, 20:11 +0300 schrieb Dimitar Zhekov:
> On Mon, 16 Aug 2010 23:22:51 +0200
> Dominic Hopf <dmaphy at googlemail.com> wrote:
>
> > > Can you provide the ReST warnings for the plugins which have been
> > > compiled successful, but with warnings?
> >
> > Those warnings actually are there everytime, but you can find attached a
> > full output of the shell script.
>
> There seems to be a warning for every parsed ReST README, but the
> attached output still does not contain any warnings.

Then it seems to be an issue with parsing the exit codes in my script.
I'll have a deeper look into this next week, thanks for pointing me to
that. :)

Regards,
Dominic

--
Dominic Hopf <dmaphy at googlemail.com>

http://dominichopf.de/

Key Fingerprint:
A7DF C4FC 07AE 4DDC 5CA0 BD93 AAB0 6019 CA7D 868D