[Geany-devel] When is the scintilla component going to be updated?

Alessio Caiazza alessio.caiazza at xxxxx
Tue Aug 10 13:32:41 UTC 2010

Il giorno 10/ago/2010, alle ore 14.17, Nick Treleaven ha scritto:

> On Tue, 10 Aug 2010 09:02:30 +1000
> Erik de Castro Lopo <mle+tools at mega-nerd.com> wrote:
>
>>  c) Give SVN access to people they trust who can review and
>>     apply patches sent to this list.
>>
>>  d) Start a development branch where people can submit patches
>>     and have them applied in a timely manner so other people
>>     can try them out and comment on them.
>
> Maybe. When we have time we'll need to look at these things.

A good idea may be switching to mercurial (as Scintilla did) in order to facilitate fork
and patch queue development, being able to merge it back when they are ready.

IMHO  http://bitbucket.org may be a good candidate, even better that sourceforge for
repos 'cause, like on github, they allow an easy management for fork and patch queue.

Alessio
--
Alessio Caiazza
Agenzia Regionale di Sanità Toscana