[Geany-devel] Open files in Geany at the same workspace

Erik de Castro Lopo mle+tools at xxxxx
Tue Aug 3 23:14:17 UTC 2010

Hi,

The following bug on sf.net:

    http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&aid=2896027&group_id=153444&atid=787794

states:

    If I work, I have often open more projects on more workspaces. And
    I have more runned Geany, too. But if I want open some file, it is
    open in window of Geany which was open first. I would like to open
    file in Geany which is at the same workspaces.

I would also like this functionality, but the bug has been closed,
without an explanation.

I've had a look at the geany sources, and I think I know how to add
this functionality. Would a clean patch for this be accepted?

Cheers,
Erik