[Geany-devel] Geany Treebrowser Plugin

Enzo Matrix enzo_01 at xxxxx
Tue Apr 27 17:08:38 UTC 2010

Geany development list
 >Изпратено на:
Вторник, 2010, Април 27 17:39:10 EEST

 >Hi,
 >

>On Sun, 25 Apr 2010 22:13:08 +0300 (EEST), Enzo Matrix

>wrote:
 >> Well,... i was posting an ask for English string
 help, then nobody send
 >me

Oh.. sorry but i am not recieveing anything :( ?!

 >> error report, i am
thinking that i had no errors with english strings
 >> *ROFL*

 >> Now I want asking You for help with testing the
stability and usability,
 >> any cryticisms are welcome.

 >Well, I'd like to have the field for typing some content in
 on top of
 >view.

What kind of content?

 >More feedback maybe later :)
 >

 >Cheers,
 >Frank

Thanks

I will try to implement some filesystem watch signals for future

>, but then there's another problem:
 >the tree is reset to the home dir.

Can u tell where this is happen

 >2. Restore tree state after opening Geany (i.e. the current directory,
 >all opened branches etc).
>
 >3. Even when a branch is closed, its state is forgotten. E.g. when I
 >have /a/b/c/d/e open in the treeviewer, close /a and reopen it, I
 >don't see c, d, or e any longer.

Yes i am working under these problems now

 >Best regards,
 >Tambet

Thanks