[Geany-devel] A patch for better block comments indenting

Thomas Martitz thomas.martitz at xxxxx
Sat Apr 24 08:26:51 UTC 2010

Am 23.04.2010 19:21, schrieb Tambet Arak:
>> So I think it would be a better idea to fix it for the line comments to act
>> more like block comments instead of introducing a setting.
>>
> Could you elaborate on that? The setting just mandates that empty
> lines should be commented out as well, something that was impossible
> before when attempting to comment out a selected block with line
> comments. It's purely an aesthetic issue.

That already happens with real block comments, so I think line comments
simply should act the same without the need for a setting.

>> (BTW: Your email client seems to mess up quoting).
>>
> How so? Looks fine from here.
>
> Tambet

See below. What you wanted to quote is above, but everything is quoted
below once again. I deleted it manually in the last mails so it wasn't
visible.