[Geany-devel] A patch for better block comments indenting

Tambet Arak tambet.arak at xxxxx
Fri Apr 23 16:07:55 UTC 2010

Here is an updated patch - this one also includes support for a new
per-filetype option: the boolean "comment_allow_empty_lines",
specifying whether block comments include empty lines or not.

Please use this patch and disregard the previously sent one.

Regards,
Tambet