[Geany-devel] In-memory tagmanager parsing

Thomas Martitz thomas.martitz at xxxxx
Tue Apr 20 14:53:23 UTC 2010

Am 20.04.2010 15:56, schrieb Nick Treleaven:
> I think we should try to stay fairly compatible with CTags as other
> projects use it also and may make improvements to their copies.
>
> But IMO it's OK to change the I/O functions.
>
> Regards,
> Nick

Aren't Geany tags (the ones that are saved on the disc) already
incompatible with ctags since a long time? At least the manual says so.
Or is it internally still compatible with ctags?

I think trying to keep things sync'd with an inactive project (which it
seems to be as mentioned in a previous mail) is the right way if you
want to keep actual progress out.

Best regards.