[Geany-devel] Auto-completion of struct/class (C/C++) members overriden by normal auto-completion

Thomas Martitz thomas.martitz at xxxxx
Mon Apr 19 12:44:31 UTC 2010

Alright, my first attempt introduced a regression, so I updated my git
repo with another proposed fix
(http://repo.or.cz/w/geany-mirror/kugel-geany.git/commit/ac00187ad4105872b391541dca6c102bfeb0bca7).

I'm not entirely happy with that solution, but there doesn't seem to be
another way, especially because the Scintilla docs basically tell that
the list must be refreshed on every char entered.

What I wish next is that if I (accidentally) cancelled the scope auto
completion list that then my keybinding to reshow it should show the
same list again even if the cursor position is not directly after the
'.' or '>'. I'll see if I can come up with a patch.

Best regards.