[Geany-devel] Auto-completion of struct/class (C/C++) members overriden by normal auto-completion

Thomas Martitz thomas.martitz at xxxxx
Sun Apr 18 11:33:32 UTC 2010

Am 18.04.2010 10:53, schrieb Enrico Tröger:

> Looks good to me.
> Anyway, could you provide a simple test case to verify the old and new
> behaviour? I tried but all my attempts worked (that doesn't mean much
> only that my test cases were wrong :D).

Let's try.

struct foo {
     int my_member;
} bar;

void my_function() {};

Now, if I type "bar." a list pops up with only the members of the Foo
struct - which is fine (so my_function is not in that list). But if you
then type further, to "bar.my_" the list is destroyed and a new pops
which doesn't only contain the struct members, but also my_function (and
in fact all other my_* functions, defines, etc).

Best regards.