[Geany-devel] some features i would love to see optional or standard

ccss net occssneto at xxxxx
Thu Sep 17 21:59:45 UTC 2009

good point. i see a toggle scenario apealable there only if ctrl-k has been used first :D

--- On Mon, 9/14/09, Thomas Martitz <thomas.martitz at student.HTW-Berlin.de> wrote:

From: Thomas Martitz <thomas.martitz at student.HTW-Berlin.de>
Subject: Re: [Geany-devel] some features i would love to see optional or standard
To: "Geany development list" <geany-devel at uvena.de>
Date: Monday, September 14, 2009, 7:04 AM

On 13.09.2009 23:00, Frank Lanitz wrote:

  On Sun, 13 Sep 2009 22:48:30 +0200
Thomas Martitz <thomas.martitz at student.HTW-Berlin.de> wrote:

    I think that would be better as the default behavior (and hence being
in the core).

  No I don't think so. IMHO the default functionality should work analog
to the normal cut command.

Thanks,
Frank

Well it would, but you'd move the cursor with the normal cut command,
and in that case the text buffer would be cleared in all situations :)

Best regards.

-----Inline Attachment Follows-----