[Geany-devel] some features i would love to see optional or standard

Lex Trotman elextr at xxxxx
Mon Sep 14 00:31:15 UTC 2009

2009/9/14 Frank Lanitz <frank at frank.uvena.de>:
> On Sun, 13 Sep 2009 22:48:30 +0200
> Thomas Martitz <thomas.martitz at student.HTW-Berlin.de> wrote:
>
>> On 13.09.2009 22:19, Frank Lanitz wrote:

>> > I don't know a plugin which is already implementing something like
>> > that. But this could be a good pat of the addons one I guess. - but
>> > of course: somebody have to code it ;)
>> >

>> I think that would be better as the default behavior (and hence being
>> in the core).
>
> No I don't think so. IMHO the default functionality should work analog
> to the normal cut command.

I agree the default should match current behaviour, adding the other
so I could bind it to a different key and Thomas and the original
poster could bind it to Ctrl K would be useful.  Then its merely an
implementation detail left as an exercise for the reader :-)