[Geany-devel] abc tagmanager patch

Enrico Tröger enrico.troeger at xxxxx
Sun Sep 6 21:00:33 UTC 2009

On Sun, 6 Sep 2009 20:07:46 +0000 (GMT), Forgeot wrote:

>Hello,
>
>I submit a new patch for including a popular format among musicians:
>ABC notation.
>
>Like for the txt2tags one (which is also included in this patch),
>there is only the tagmanager part at the moment.

I don't want to be the killjoy, but I don't want to add any arbitrary
filetypes. We should limit the list of filetypes to those which are
commonly used. To decide which filetypes belong to this critieria and
which not is quite hard, maybe some of the already existing filetypes
do not, others are probably missing.
I think this "abc" should not be added.