[Geany-devel] Blanklines addons plugin (was: Re: Strip trailing blank lines (patch included))

Enrico Tröger enrico.troeger at xxxxx
Sun Sep 6 16:56:37 UTC 2009

On Sun, 6 Sep 2009 14:33:08 +0200, Enrico wrote:

>>I'll commit your patches tomorrow or on Friday.
>
>Or on Sunday, sorry for the delay.

So, finally done. Thanks.
I committed the Geany patches to add the requested extensions, also all
of the sciwrappers.

Once we decided how to proceed with the next geany-plugins release,
I'll put your changes to the addons plugin also in SVN (doing it now
would break trunk and the coming 0.18 release of the plugins for
Geany 0.18).