[Geany-devel] interactive typeahead seach for the sidebar

Thomas Martitz thomas.martitz at xxxxx
Fri Sep 4 11:54:01 UTC 2009

Nick Treleaven schrieb:
> On Fri, 04 Sep 2009 13:04:42 +0200
> Thomas Martitz <thomas.martitz at student.HTW-Berlin.de> wrote:
>

>> Take this one, it just changes a now inaccurate/incorrect comment.
>>

> Thanks, applied. Also removed now-unnecessary pos variable.
>
> BTW, we don't (normally) use a big indent for overflowing lines,
> just one extra indent - except for functions where we (sometimes) use 2
> indents to distinguish them.
>
> Regards,
> Nick

I virtually copy&pasted that lines from before (pre-r4148). The big
indentation was there before. But nice to know anyway.

Speaking indentation, I filed a bug report about per-project
indentation:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&aid=2851038&group_id=153444&atid=787791

Best regards.