[Geany-devel] Geany Plugins 0.18 released!

Nick Treleaven nick.treleaven at xxxxx
Wed Oct 28 10:47:36 UTC 2009

On Wed, 28 Oct 2009 08:10:00 +0800
Chow Loong Jin <hyperair at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> We're happy to announce a new release of Geany Plugins, 0.18.

Great! Now we can release Geany 0.19 ;-) (SCNR)

> Below is a
> shortlog of all the changes since 0.17.1:-

Hmm, it's a bit ugly and long, perhaps the NEWS file would be better.
Only I'm not sure if all committers updated it...

If anyone who didn't update NEWS wants to reply with any short
descriptions of their changes I'll update the website news entry.

Regards,
Nick

P.S. Anyway thanks Chow, it's great we get combined plugins releases
now :)