[Geany-devel] Geany Plugins 0.18 Release? / Got some blockers in GeanyGDB

Eugene Arshinov earshinov at xxxxx
Sat Oct 3 03:30:16 UTC 2009

Hi Dominic.

I think the issue you mentioned is not that critical as nobody can
reproduce the crash, except me. It could be caused by my local
setup, like in some cases I've just googled:

[1] <http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=671065>
[2] <http://www.spiderland.org/node/3054>

P.S. I will upgrade from Ubuntu 9.04 to 9.10 at end of month and try to
reproduce the bug there.

Best regards,
Eugene.