[Geany-devel] Geany Plugins 0.18 Release? / Got some blockers in GeanyGDB

Dominic Hopf dmaphy at xxxxx
Sat Oct 3 00:05:49 UTC 2009

Hey guys,
I'm sorry I wasn't that active the last few weeks. Unfortunately that
also caused, that didn't I was aware of every mail and discussion
concerning the Geany Plugins project. I'll try to catch up this anyways.

I noticed on the commits mailing list, there already is a branch for
Geany Plugins 0.18. Are there already some concrete plans for the
release? If yes, please note that I'm not ready for a release yet with
GeanyGDB since there is at least one issue at [1] which still has to be
fixed before a release could be done. Since I still couldn't reproduce
this issue and could not find any hints in the diff of r912 to r916 (see
the attached file) for what
may causes this crash, I'm calling for help now. If you may have any
hints oder ideas for me it would be nice if you could let me know.

Also, I have some feature requests/Bugs in my mailbox which I would
like to implement first before a new Geany Plugins release could be
done. This wasn't possible the last weeks because a lack of time,
but I think I could get those done within few time now. If someone is
interested to support me anyway, feel free to contact me.

Regards,
Dominic

[1]
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&aid=2849753&group_id=222729&atid=1056532
--
Dominic Hopf <dmaphy at gmail.com>

http://dominichopf.de/

Key Fingerprint:
A7DF C4FC 07AE 4DDC 5CA0 BD93 AAB0 6019 CA7D 868D