[Geany-devel] Using Geany for VHDL / Verilog

Kelvin Gardiner kelvin at xxxxx
Fri Nov 20 13:41:17 UTC 2009

I've attached a simple counter testbench. I've compiled the current code
from svn and get the same issue. The only other tag listed in the VHDL
tag file that works is function. Is the correct set of tags been called?

Thanks,
Kelvin