[Geany-devel] Trying to make a Guile Scheme lexer

Roberto Rosetti rob.rosetti at xxxxx
Fri Nov 6 07:31:22 UTC 2009

On Thu, 05/11/2009 at 22.14 +0100, Enrico Tröger wrote:
> On Thu, 05 Nov 2009 16:40:46 +0100, Roberto wrote:
>
> Hey,
>
> additionally to what Nick said:
>

> >I'm wondering how to insert some debugging code in the lexer module,
> >where as the good old fprintf(stderr, ..)
> >dont work at all. Can't include the geany_debug() function in the lexer
> >module, right?
>
> No, geany_debug() can't be used (at least not easily).
> But plain printf()'s do work, just remember to add a \n at the end
> of the format string so the buffer get flushed or call fflush(stdout);
> manually.
>

> Regards,
> Enrico

Hi Enrico,
thanks! After some std:cout calls in the lexer file, now I'm conviced
the problem is *before* the call to the Lexer.
Probably during the lexer data structures initialization.
Got a seg-fault as I check the Scheme Language Option in the geany menu.
Even from a loaded plain text. There must be some problem in the bunch
of Geany source files I've modified.
Need to check everything again :)

Regards,
Roberto