[Geany-devel] Trying to make a Guile Scheme lexer

Roberto Rosetti rob.rosetti at xxxxx
Thu Nov 5 15:40:46 UTC 2009

Hi all,

I'm trying to hack geany (0.18, for the moment) with a custom
LexScheme.cxx scintilla lexer,
build specifically for GNU Guile Scheme.
I'm in trouble at the moment for a curious seg-fault I get loading an
*.scm file
I'm wondering how to insert some debugging code in the lexer module,
where as the good old fprintf(stderr, ..)
dont work at all. Can't include the geany_debug() function in the lexer
module, right?
I've used the geany hacking documentation, quite sure to have done all
the necessary modifications in the various geany source file and
configuration files.
Any suggestion will be appreciated. :)

(Please help!)