[Geany-devel] geanygdb - Re: Geany Plugins 0.18 released!

Nick Treleaven nick.treleaven at xxxxx
Wed Nov 4 17:32:02 UTC 2009

On Wed, 04 Nov 2009 17:08:03 +0100
Dominic Hopf <dmaphy at googlemail.com> wrote:

> > The 0.18 branch IIUC was not created from trunk, but just copied from
> > the 0.17.1 tag.
> This is exactly the point I didn't knew. I thought it was created from
> trunk and my changes were included. I've missed reading the mail were it
> was mentioned I would have to merge the changes myself into the branch.
> If this is the correct way for a releasing procedure is another question
> anyway.
>
> You're right then, my changes are not included in the 0.18 release. I'm
> very sorry for the confusion.

No problem ;-)

> Before doing the next release we should talk about the releasing
> procedure again and maybe write that down as some kind of releasing
> guidelines, so that confused guys like me won't miss those... ;)

OK, sorry we weren't clearer at the time. I hope we can synchronize
releases with Geany in future then we could create the branch
from/release trunk. This probably should be discussed.

Regards,
Nick