[Geany-devel] geanygdb - Re: Geany Plugins 0.18 released!

Dominic Hopf dmaphy at xxxxx
Wed Nov 4 16:08:03 UTC 2009

Am Mittwoch, den 04.11.2009, 15:46 +0000 schrieb Nick Treleaven:

> > > OK, but there were no changes since 0.17.1, right?
> >
> > Since the 0.17.1 release got tagged in revision 863 (at least if [1] is
> > right) the above mentioned changes actually are changes between 0.17.1
> > and 0.18. Seems I've really missed to mention those changes somewhere
> > else? :s
>
> I may be being dumb, but I can't find these changes in the 0.18
> release.
No, you aren't.

> The 0.18 branch IIUC was not created from trunk, but just copied from
> the 0.17.1 tag.
This is exactly the point I didn't knew. I thought it was created from
trunk and my changes were included. I've missed reading the mail were it
was mentioned I would have to merge the changes myself into the branch.
If this is the correct way for a releasing procedure is another question
anyway.

You're right then, my changes are not included in the 0.18 release. I'm
very sorry for the confusion.

Before doing the next release we should talk about the releasing
procedure again and maybe write that down as some kind of releasing
guidelines, so that confused guys like me won't miss those... ;)

Regards,
Dominic

--
Dominic Hopf <dmaphy at gmail.com>

http://dominichopf.de/

Key Fingerprint:
A7DF C4FC 07AE 4DDC 5CA0 BD93 AAB0 6019 CA7D 868D