[Geany-devel] Comment

giuliano manzitti giuliano.manzitti at xxxxx
Mon May 25 13:45:12 UTC 2009

Sorry to u...but i don't understand a thing relatives to comment.
In geany there are 2 ways to comment a row/s.
1) Simply select a row/s and press the Ctrl-E key;
This is the result:

for (k = 0; k < N; k++)                                                  //~
for (k = 0; k < N; k++)
       x_sol[nprocs * N + k] = vect_xs[k];    ------->          //~
x_sol[nprocs * N + k] = vect_xs[k];
stop_t = MPI_Wtime();
//     stop_t = MPI_Wtime(); /* ferma il timer */

2) Simply select a row/s, click with the right button of the mouse and
select Format  ----> Comment row;
This is the result:

for (k = 0; k < N; k++)
//for (k = 0; k < N; k++)
       x_sol[nprocs * N + k] = vect_xs[k];    ------->          //
x_sol[nprocs * N + k] = vect_xs[k];
stop_t = MPI_Wtime();
//stop_t = MPI_Wtime(); /* ferma il timer */

Sorry but for me this 2 different ways of set the comments it's not correct.
Or not????
Bye...