[Geany-devel] Build System Recent Commit

Enrico Tröger enrico.troeger at xxxxx
Sun May 3 16:03:32 UTC 2009

On Sun, 3 May 2009 20:08:47 +1000, Lex wrote:

>Hi Guys,
>
>In the project properties dialog, project tab, I was looking at
>removing the run command since it is in the new build tab with all the
>other build menu commands.  I found that the project tab is built with
>manual code instead of with Glade.  Is there any reason for this that

The reason was mainly this dialog is that simple that it was easier to
write manually than using Glade.

>I am assuming that the general intent is to do new work in Glade unless
>specially required to be code (for example flexible dialogs)?

It's rather the opposite.
But it's up to you. If you want creating it using Glade (remember to use
2.12), then it's ok. But I don't see any need to touch the existing
code for the main tab of the dialog.