[Geany-devel] Idea for the new build system (was: Re: Updating build-system branch)

Enrico Tröger enrico.troeger at xxxxx
Wed Mar 25 19:50:42 UTC 2009

On Thu, 12 Mar 2009 13:55:47 +1100, Lex wrote:

Hey Lex,

assuming you are having something like a TODO list for your branch, I
got an idea inspired by an user on IRC:

I remember we talked about the "Set Includes and Arguments" dialog in
the past and how to rename it. Though I don't remember whether and how
we decided :).

So, here is a suggestion: "Set Build Options".

This is a bit more general and allows us to add a field for the
"error_regex" setting so users can on the fly change this setting
without editing config files.

Just an idea.