[Geany-devel] Paragraph formatting

Frank Lanitz frank at xxxxx
Tue Mar 17 17:53:19 UTC 2009

Hi,

On Tue, 17 Mar 2009 09:57:06 -0700
Conrad Steenberg <conrad.steenberg at caltech.edu> wrote:

> Does anyone know of a way to do "paragraph formatting" in Geany? I.e.
> break long lines in a selected block to be no more than a certain
> length?

There is a hard line break function you can find under Document -> Line
breaking as well as a shortcut for toggling this option. Unfortunately
a smart line breaking function as maybe known from emacs with Mq
is currently not available but was already discussed on mailing list.
This can be done by external tool and the send selection to feature of
Geany.

Cheers,
Frank
--