[Geany-devel] Updating build-system branch

Lex Trotman elextr at xxxxx
Thu Mar 12 02:55:47 UTC 2009

Hi guys,

I tried to update my working copy of the build-system branch with the latest
changes in trunk so I had a reasonably up to date basis for further work.

Used: svn merge  https://geany.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/geany/trunk

it noted conflicts in build.c/h and project.c as expected but it also
deleted files like autogen.sh and Makefile.am as well as directories
tagmanager and data among others.

Full command output attached(extracted from my xterm to file with self
explanatory name aaa ;-).

Obviously it won't build and is generally !@#$%^&*(ed.

I'm no svn guru, any suggestions for fixes or a better way of doing it?