[Geany-devel] toolbar - Re: SF.net SVN: geany:[3874] trunk

Enrico Tröger enrico.troeger at xxxxx
Mon Jun 22 17:50:02 UTC 2009

On Mon, 22 Jun 2009 16:43:13 +0100, Nick wrote:

>On Sat, 20 Jun 2009 16:51:32 +0000
>eht16 at users.sourceforge.net wrote:
>
>> Instantly reload (i.e. rebuild) the toolbar when ui_toolbar.xml is
>> saved within Geany. Refactor some related code.
>
>Cool :)

Yeah, while this is an improvement on its own already, it is just one
step before we have a graphical toolbar editor.
I already started hacking on this, will finish it later this week.

>BTW, I know we're trying to save space, but should we show the Build
>button by default? It's pretty useful, and it might confuse users to
>only have the compile command visible (see the Valac sf.net bug
>report).

Yo, why not. I'll do this later this week.
And obviously, we have already at least one user who would like this
change :).