[Geany-devel] Restructuring the Geany-plugins project?

Frank Lanitz frank at xxxxx
Wed Jun 17 19:15:13 UTC 2009

Hi,

I just want to bring up this topic on the plate: Homepage for
geany-plugins project:

Enrico succeeded

On Wed, 10 Jun 2009
16:32:02 +0200 Enrico Tröger <enrico.troeger at uvena.de> wrote:

> I'd say we either create an overview page for the common plugins,
> similar to what is now at http://plugins.geany.org/ but instead of
> linking to each plugin's own webpage, provide one page with sections
> for each included plugin and some common notes about installation,
> downloads and such.
>
> Alternatively, we could redirect http://plugins.geany.org to
> http://www.geany.org/Support/Plugins and update it accordingly.
>
> I don't mind much how we go in that matter but I'd like to delay this
> a bit until the technical (SVN layout changes, proper build system and
> code changes) are done or at least basically done.

As I mentioned for the start (? until we have ore content) we can use
either the already existing page a bit updated or put the content into
geany.org's. As ylong as the use can find a link for download and how
to install and some more information I'm fine with.

Now its your turn! What do you thin about?

Cheers,
Frank
--
http://frank.uvena.de/en/